Healthy Baked Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
Try this baked teriyaki salmon recipe for a healthy and delicious dinner idea.
This meal does require a bit of prep time, since you’ll need to leave time for the fish to marinate in the fridge prior to cooking. But, once it’s done marinating, you’ll be ready to eat within 15 to 20 minutes!
I like to serve this dish with a side of rice and a vegetable. And, if you want to try an excellent dipping sauce for the fish, try using the Japanese steak sauce known as Terry Ho’s Yum Yum Sauce. It lives up to its name!
Note: This post was originally published on my Parade Magazine blog.
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 1 lb)
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup teriyaki marinade sauce
- 1 tsp Perfect Pinch® Asian Seasoning
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Terry Ho's Yum Yum Sauce (optional for dipping)
- Place salmon fillet in a large, oven-safe baking dish. Rub salmon with minced garlic, and then sprinkle with all of the spices.
- Pour the teriyaki marinade sauce over the salmon, cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours.
- After salmon is done marinating, pre-heat oven to 400℉. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until done.
Photo: Nisa Burns Cochran