No-Bake Desserts: Chilled Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
This no-nonsense peanut butter pie recipe is perfect for celebrations and for when you deserve a sweet treat.
My nana used to make this pie every year for my Grandpa Bill’s birthday. You’ll be amazed at how quick and easy it is to make. And, it’s super delicious!
This is also an excellent summertime dessert option since it’s a no-bake recipe.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (9-oz) container whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Chocolate syrup or shavings (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Fold in the container of whipped topping.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
- Cover with parchment paper and place in the fridge for a couple of hours to chill.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup or sprinkle chocolate shavings on top if desired.
Photo: Patrick Onofre Photography