Chocolate-Drenched Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
These Chocolate-Drenched Marshmallow Brownies are featured in my cookbook, Kitchenability 101. If you haven’t tried them yet, you must!
They’re a mix of chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter, and they’re so gooey and good.
- 1 Tbsp butter or cooking oil spray
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1½ cups marshmallow fluff
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Grease a glass baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Bake the brownies according to the box instructions.
- Once the brownies are done, let them cool approximately 30 to 40 minutes before proceeding.
- Spread some of the marshmallow on top of the cooled brownies with a rubber spatula.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Check it; if the mixture is not fully melted, put it in for another 15 seconds, and then check and stir again. Repeat if it is still not fully melted. (Some microwaves are more powerful than others.)
- Add ¼ cup of the melted chocolate on top of the marshmallow.
- Follow with a layer of peanut butter.
- Repeat this process until you use up all the ingredients.
Photo: Patrick Onofre Photography