Baby Shower Menu: Mint Cucumber Sandwiches, More
I once had the honor of helping to host a baby shower for one of my dearest friends. I cooked all of the food at the party, and man did I cook!
I also made cucumber tea sandwiches shaped like owls to fit with the party’s theme. Everyone loved them!
The recipe below is for mint and cucumber tea sandwiches, which will provide you with the tea sandwich basics. From there you can improvise and have some fun experimenting with different combos.
Make these sandwiches, put on some tea and invite some friends over!
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 3 small slices of cucumber
- 2 fresh mint leaves chopped
- Spread the cream cheese on one side of each slice of bread
- Place the cucumber slices on top of the cream cheese
- Add the mint and close the sandwich
- Cut off the bread crusts if desired
- Enjoy! (with a nice cup of tea)
Photo: Patrick Onofre Photography