Light & Fresh Mediterranean Pasta Recipe
Pasta is one of my weaknesses, as is Mediterranean food. So, this Mediterranean pasta recipe is one of my all-time favorites!
It can be served cold or hot—as a light grab-and-go lunch or as a refreshing dinner.
- 1 (16 oz) package shell pasta
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 (14 oz) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- ⅔ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅔ cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive juice from jar
- Cook the pasta in a large pot as instructed on the package.
- Add the olive oil, oregano, tomatoes, cheese, olives, and olive juice to the pasta.
- Mix well and serve.
Photo: Patrick Onofre Photography