The Kitchenability 2015 Holiday Gift Guide
Welcome to our 2015 holiday gift guide! Every year, I like to compile a list of some of my favorite things. This year, you’ll notice that in addition to some of my go-to cooking gadgets, I’ve listed some of my favorite pregnancy items as well. And, well, just some of my favorite clothes and books and such. Hopefully some of my recommendations will be perfect gifts for someone on your list!
1. Motherhood Secret Fit Belly Maternity Leggings: These have become my go-to leggings now! I seriously wear them all the time. They are extremely comfortable and any expectant mama deserves a pair of these.
2. Shun Fuji 6″ Chef’s Knife with Stand: Truly the best knife I have ever used! My husband and I got this as a gift from Monkey C Media for our wedding. It was off the registry, but truly the best surprise ever. I use it every time I cook. It’s worth the price, because it will last you many years if you take care of it properly. And, it’s one of the best-made knives I know of. This one is staying on the list from last year. It’s still one of my favorite items!
3. OXO Good Grips 9-Inch Locking Tongs with Nylon Heads: One of the best things about these tongs is that they have nylon heads, which means they’re safe for use with non-stick cookware. Get some tongs! They are an essential item in my kitchen. I couldn’t live without these!
4. The North Face Fleece Jacket: This is my new favorite fleece. I love the softness and the comfort. Plus, you cannot go wrong with a North Face fleece. It’s warm and toasty.
5. Le Creuset Dutch Oven: These are a bit pricy, but worth every penny! I love mine, and feel like Julia Child every time I cook with mine. They last forever if you take care of them. It’s truly a chef’s dream to own a piece of Le Creuset in their kitchen.
6. Yes Please: I love this book. It’s quirky, fun, real and raw. I enjoy reading books like this because it makes you laugh, but also allows you to see just how incredibly hard actresses like Amy worked to get where she is. It’s definitely worth the read!
7. Chef: Truly one of my favorite movies. I could watch this over and over. John Favreau stars in a hilarious, heartwarming movie that shows that a little determination will take you where you want to go.
8. Rachael Ray Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Orange: I love these pots and pans! They are great and have a non-stick coating. I also love that both the pots and the pans come in a variety of sizes. And, who can resist their amazing bright orange color! Another that will be staying on the list from last year!
9. Nalgene BPA-Free Water Bottle: Ok, you might think this is a weird one, but as a pregnant lady I love this! I need to drink a lot of water throughout the day and this is convenient and BPA free! I love this water bottle! They have larger ones, too, but this is the one I have.
10: Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum Spray: This fragrance makes me feel like a superstar when I wear it. I love that I don’t need a lot, just a small spritz. It’s a beautiful fragrance and will make any lady feel gorgeous!
I hope these ideas help to inspire your gift giving this year. What’s on your Christmas list? I’d love to hear some of your recommendations!
A quick note: Some of the links above are affiliate links, but I was not paid to write this post. These are all products I use and love.
Photo: “Christmas presents under the tree” by Alan Cleaver is licensed under CC BY 2.0