7 of My Favorite Kitchenability Recipes
I decided to take a look back at all of the recipes I’ve been concocting over the past year or so and highlight some of my favorites for you.
1. Parmesan Meatloaf Recipe with Sweet BBQ Sauce Glaze: This recipe surprised me because I hadn’t made meatloaf in quite a while, so I was a bit intimidated at first. But, it was DELICIOUS and has quickly become a new favorite.
2. Bananas Foster: You can’t go wrong with Bananas Foster! It’s a favorite dessert year-round.
3. Pear and Goat Cheese Flatbread Pizza: I originally made this recipe for my Parade Magazine blog. And, I think I literally ate half of the pizza in one sitting. The way the pears and the prosciutto blended together…it simply melted in my mouth!
4. Panko-Crusted Baked Salmon Recipe: I’ve made this over and over and over again since I first made it a few weeks ago. And it’s amazing every time!
5. Baked Herb Lemon Chicken Recipe: This is a simple-yet-satisfying recipe that really brought out a creative element in my cooking, which I enjoyed.
6. Tagalong Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream: Unless you’ve been hoarding Girl Scout cookies, this pick is a bit off-season, but man was it good! When I made this back in March, at the height of Girl Scout cookie season, it got eaten up so fast in my house! It was so creamy, and, with the chunks of cookie, you really can’t go wrong.
7. Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken Pizza: With the sun-dried tomatoes…man oh man do I love this! I’m a huge sun-dried tomatoes fan! I could eat this pizza all day!
What are your favorite Kitchenability recipes?
Photo: Patrick Onofre Photography