Pure Comfort Food: Chicken Noodle Casserole
This chicken noodle casserole is the ultimate in comfort casseroles, and it’s so quick and easy to make! It’s perfect for a busy weeknight meal, clocking in at just over 30 minutes between prep and bake time. And, it features only four ingredients. How easy is that?
It’s a simple and delicious crowd pleaser. Enjoy!
- 1 (12-oz) bag egg noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10-oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (16-oz) package frozen peas
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook both chicken breasts in a pan with olive oil. Once fully cooked, season with salt and pepper. Then chop.
- Boil egg noodles till done (about 8 minutes).
- Drain and rinse egg noodles with water.
- In a casserole dish, pour in the noodles, and then mix in the chopped chicken, one can of cream of celery soup, and the frozen peas. Mix well, and then add in water.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Photo: Nisa Burns Cochran