One of my favorite fall/winter meals to make is this Chicken Chili recipe, which is super fast and easy to whip up. And, this was all cooked up in my rice cooker, so it’s an easy meal to prepare even in the smallest of kitchens or dorm rooms.
Cook up a big batch to share, or fill up a mug with the leftovers for quick grab-and-go meals all week long.
Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup tomato sauce (plain)
- 1/2 packet of your choice of chili seasoning
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place raw ground chicken in rice cooker, turn it on and let it run until fully cooked
2. Once browned and fully cooked through, drain excess fat
3. Add beans, tomato sauce, tomato paste and stir
3. Then, add in all seasonings and let simmer for another full cycle on the rice cooker
4. Finally, eat the yummy chili!!!
Tags: chicken chili recipe, chili recipe, cooking in small kitchens, dorm cooking, dorm meals, dorm recipe, easy college recipes, easy recipes, easy recipes for college students, healthy dorm room, healthy recipes, quick and easy recipe, recipes for college students, rice cooker recipes