Simple Mango and Black Bean Salsa Recipe
Since May is National Salsa Month, my fiance and I decided to play around in the kitchen and concoct what turned out to be an oh-so-simple and oh-so-good salsa recipe, featuring mango, black beans, tomatoes, corn, jalapeños and more.
Grab some tortilla chips and some friends and dig in!
- 1 mango, peeled and medium diced
- 1 (15-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, medium diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 jalapeños, deseeded and diced
- 1 red hot chili pepper, deseeded and diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- Prep all ingredients and mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy!
Photo: Nisa Burns