Today is National Taco Day! Let’s celebrate!
At our house, chicken tacos are a weekly staple. Each week we alter the recipe a bit to test out different flavors, and this week’s experiment was a serious winner. This time, we added Annie’s green garlic dressing to the chicken and we fell in love with it. So good!
We love making tacos because they are simple, delicious and you can get creative with them.
Here’s this week’s Chicken Tacos recipe, thanks to Annie’s:
Chicken Tacos Recipe
Makes about 4-6 tacos
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Annie’s green garlic dressing
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (adds a nice kick)
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook chicken in sauté pan on low, pour in dressing and spices. Cook 15 minutes until fully cooked through.
2. Heat tortillas. We personally like to fry our corn tortillas in a bit of vegetable oil for a few seconds. Or, you could heat them directly in the pan with no oil, or microwave them for a few seconds.
Some tasty additions to consider adding to your tacos: avocado, onion, tomato, lettuce and cheese.
Tags: annies green garlic sauce, chicken sauces, chicken tacos, chicken tacos recipe, easy chicken tacos, garlic sauce for chicken, healthy chicken tacos recipe, how to make chicken tacos, how to make tacos, soft chicken tacos, tacos recipe