Summery, Fruity Red Sangria Recipe
The weather is perfect for mixing up and enjoying a pitcher of this sparkling, summery sangria. It’s a refreshing drink that’s perfect for any summer gathering. And, really, you can add almost any fresh fruit you have on hand to the blend. For the mixture below, I used oranges and raspberries, which were definitely a winning combination.
- 1 bottle sweet red Moscato
- ½ bottle Pinot Noir
- 3 oranges, sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 3 cans sparkling raspberry water
- Smash raspberries using a mortar and pestle and place in a large pitcher.
- Slice oranges into quarters and place in the pitcher.
- Pour the red wines over the raspberries and oranges and mix well.
- Add in the sparking raspberry water and mix with a large spoon.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately over ice.
Photo: Nisa Burns Cochran